Cosmetic dentistry is a variety of dental treatments aimed at improving and restoring teeth’s natural beauty. Making your smile more attractive doesn't need to be an extreme process in pursuit of perfection. Sometimes just being comfortable and confident when it's time to smile is what cosmetic dentistry is all about.
Cosmetic dentistry includes teeth whitening, veneers, bonding, bridges, orthodontic treatment, porcelain crowns, and implants:
- Teeth whitening can eliminate stained enamel due to coffee, wine, and smoking.
- Veneers can close gaps or disguise discolored teeth that do not respond well to whitening.
- Bonding is a process used for reshaping teeth, such as lengthening and closing gaps.
- Bridges are used to replace one or more missing teeth. Bridges help correct some bite issues and even improve speech.
- Orthodontics is a dental specialty dedicated to diagnosing, preventing, and treating malocclusion (improper alignment of biting or chewing surfaces of upper and lower teeth). Treatment can solve problems that include crooked or crowded teeth, cross bites, overbites, or under bites. Treatment includes appliances such as braces and post treatment retainers.
- Porcelain crowns are an excellent choice when recreating the form and function of a damaged tooth. Crowns are not limited to simply replacing the original tooth, but can be designed to create an even better aesthetic appearance.
- Dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth; they improve appearance and look and feel like your own teeth.
- Your initial consultation with Dr. Kelly at our Roseville, CA dental office is an opportunity for you to learn about the practice as well as discuss what you like and don't like about your smile. The number of visits and time varies according to your unique treatment plan.
Feel more confident about your appearance with a new smile that is as beautiful as it is healthy. Contact our Roseville dental office today and schedule your smile makeover!