The cost of your treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment options with you before you begin, so you can make the best choice for yourself.
Our practice accepts cash, check and most major credit cards
Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. We’ll work with your insurance provider to make sure your coverage meets your needs and your budget.
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage with our office.
Affordable Payment Plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care when you need it. At Kelly Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we are committed to helping our patients achieve the highest level of dental health that's appropriate for them, and understand everyone has different wants, needs and resources.
That's why we are pleased to offer the following finanical options:
- Senior Discounts for those without insurance
- 3-6 month automatic, no interest payment plans
- Third party financing through Care Credit
Convenient Online Services with Online Bill Pay
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online services allow you to:
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
- Pay your Bill Online
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.